Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Looking for a critique partner? Find one here!



I love playing matchmaker! So I'll try to make some matches around here. As I said before, my own critique group had limited spots (unfortunately), but I'm happy to help people find partners that would be a good fit.

Here's a short profile of one the girls who contacted me about the spot in our group. She's looking to start a group of writers in her genre. See if she's a fit!

Name: Tetonia Blossom
Genres: YA paranormal suspense and urban fantasies, as well as Women's Fiction Graphic Novels and Screenplays
URL: http://www.tromelblossom.com/
Twitter: @TRomelBlossom

Think she's a good fit for you? Get in touch with her!

Want to start your own group or find partners? Let me know, I'll post it here for you!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails